Buying a Home
Buying a Los Angeles County Home?
Buying a Home in San Fernando Valley Doesn’t Have to Be Stressful
Let the Siegmeth Team Streamline Your Experience
- Identify Your Wants and Needs – By understanding your wants, needs and timeline, we can suggest your best plan of action.
- Pre-Qualification Process – We can suggest a lender that would be most suitable for you. Working with our lenders will guarantee you search for and find a home in the price range that is best for you. You get full access to our private online network of local listings that fall in your price range. We notify you as new listings become available.
- Organize Home Showings and Provide Information on Target Markets You can access properties online at the same time real estate professionals do. Together we will select the right homes to view at a time that is most convenient for you.
- Offers Written In Plain English With The Terms And Conditions You Want Once you find the right home and make the decision to purchase it, you’ll want to move quickly. With the help of The Siegmeth Team, your offer is written on your terms. If you need it, you will get the time to consult with banks, appraisers, building inspectors, and family, all without any pressure from us. With these conditions written in for your protection, you can move quickly and confidently to secure the home you want.
- Qualified REALTOR® Will Represent You and Your Offer Most people list their homes expecting to negotiate. Knowing a property’s selling time on the market and neighborhood prices is valuable when negotiating. We can assist you through the entire buyer experience making sure you have all the information at hand to make the right decisions and get the best purchase price for your new Los Angeles home.
- Organize Financing and Building Inspection Always make sure what you think you are buying is in fact the property you are buying. Feeling comfortable with your purchase is a vital part of the home buying experience. The right financing can save you thousands of dollars over the life of your mortgage.The other factor contributing to your comfort is hiring a professional home inspector. Having the right professional inspector is the way to gain peace of mind and guard your pocket book. A proper inspection will cover all areas of the house both structurally and mechanically, and give you an objective view of the property. A qualified home inspector will provide you with a written report indicating areas of concern and the estimated cost of repair.
- Assist and Coordinate Physical MovesThrough our strategic alliances, we offer you reliable and professional contacts with local Los Angeles lawyers, movers, mortgage brokers, appraisers, builders, and other skilled experts to help you find and secure a new Waterloo or Kitchener home for your family. As part of your transition into a new home, we will coordinate all required services. That makes your part a whole lot easier.